Taylor House Museum

Taylor House Museum

The Taylor House, located at 442 West Georgia Street, is a two-story home built in 1894 and named after its owners and residents Lewis and Lucretia Taylor. The Taylors were one of the most prominent families that lived in the historic Frenchtown neighborhood in the late 1800’s. The Tallahassee Urban League, the present owner and curator for the Taylor House, restored the home to its original 1894 appearance and opened the doors for tourists to visit in 2011 with the status of an historical museum. The Taylor House is listed as an Historical Site with the State of Florida. Tours are given on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and upon request, by calling the Tallahassee Urban League.

FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THE TAYLOR HOUSE MUSEUM WITH THE TALLAHASSEE URBAN LEAGUE, CONTACT

Delaitre Hollinger
(850) 222-6111 office
(850) 296-5590 mobile
delaitre.hollinger@talurbanleague.org

Contact

Tallahassee Urban League
923 Old Bainbridge Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32303

Phone: (850) 222-6111

LANGUAGE TRANSLATION

Need to translate the website into another language?
Choose language below.

Social Media